By visiting our website www.ixon.co, we will process privacy-sensitive or personal data and may store cookies on your device. We respect the privacy of the visitors of our website, and therefore use our best efforts to process any personal data collected by us carefully and securely, in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data laid down in privacy legislation. This means we:
- limit our collection of personal data to the data needed for legitimate purposes;
- ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is legally required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
The processing of personal data
While using our website you provide us specific types of data, including personal data relating to you. We only collect, store and use personal data that is directly provided by you (for example via our contact form), or personal data of which it is clear that it is being provided to us in order to process it. We will not use your personal data for any other goals, unless you have given us permission to do so or if we are legally obliged or allowed to do so.
Depending on how you use our website, different types of data may be processed by us. For example:
- name and address information;
- email address and/or telephone number;
- payment information;
- IP address.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to grant access to the website ixon.co;
- to use the different features of our website;
- to contact you, in case you requested us to do so;
- to gain insight in the use of our website;
- to improve and evaluate our website and services.
Confidentiality and provision to third parties
We will handle your personal data confidentially. We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes of these parties. Moreover, we will not provide your personal data to any other party, unless this is necessary for execution of an agreement or if we are legally obliged or allowed to do so.
- offer the functionalities on this website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyse and improve the use of the website (analytical cookies).
This website uses the following cookies:
- Live Agent (technical or functional cookie)
This cookie is necessary to enable ‘live chat’ capabilities. The live chat on our website (bottom right corner) enables you to directly contact an employee of IXON. Learn more.
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Disabling of cookies
You can prevent the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (check your browser’s ‘Help’ section for specific instructions). In case you only want to accept the cookies for Google Analytics and the functioning of the website but not the advertisement cookies, you can choose the setting in your browser “block cookies of third parties”. Beware: most websites do not function optimally when cookies are disabled.
Removal of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration date. In order to do this, consult the instructions or ‘Help’ section of your browser.
Websites of third parties
Rights of the data subjects
In case you have provided us with your personal data, you can send us a request to see, adjust, transfer or delete this personal data. This request can be filed by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by phone via +31 085 744 1105 on Monday till Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (The Netherlands local time).
National supervisory authority
IXON gladly helps you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Based on privacy legislation, you also have the right to lodge an complaint with the Dutch national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) against our processing of your personal data. In order to do so, you can contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.